Burgundy Carnations – Mini
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Give your classic inspired arrangements a sweet, feminine touch with mini carnations.
- Just like standard carnations, mini carns feature layers of ruffled petals that form a ball-shaped bloom.
- Each stem has multiple blooms, some will open and some will stay closed.
- These make a great substitute for spray roses, and are a good way to save money for the cost conscious wedding!
- Available in many colour options
- Long lasting and very hardy.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch (5+ blooms/stem). See photos for what a bunch size looks like.
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Mini carnations take a couple days to open up, put them in a sunny spot and warm water to encourage opening.
- Given all the blooms on one stem, you can cut them into smaller pieces for your arrangements.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of mini carnations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems