Fuscia Daisy Mums – Spray – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mums are long lasting, hardy, and versatile, available in so many colours!
- Spray mums have multiple blooms branching out from the top of the stem!
- These florals are a great choice for adding colour and texture to garden-style or wildflower bouquets.
- These mums have multiple blooms per stem which can be separated to get the most out of your stems.
- Mums do very well out of water for extended periods of time. Perfect for boutonnieres, tablescaping, or tucking into your garland for a beautiful pop of colour.
- Colour and bloom variation is natural and part of the joy of chrysanthemums (note, your mums may not be exactly as the photograph shows, mums are known for their variation!)
- Check out the photos/videos to see what an average bunch size looks like.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Ensure all foliage is removed as mums are especially prone to rot if left in murky or leafy water.
- Your bundles may arrive with some broken blooms – this is normal! Use these shorter blooms for bud vases, table scaping, or even boutonnieres!
- These are a “cluster” flower, within the cluster you might see a small sub-stem with no bloom on it…that’s normal, just cut that stem off!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of spray mums:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems