Pale Yellow Carnation Standard
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Give your classic arrangements a feminine touch or use en masse for a more modern look.
- Carnations feature layers of ruffled petals that form a ball-shaped bloom.
- Versatile blooms can be used in everything from bridal bouquets to garlands!
- Available in many beautiful colours!
- Used en masse, hardy carnations are an excellent substitute for finicky hydrangeas.
- Carnations are a great substitute for roses for the cost conscious person.
- Extremely long-lasting and hardy out of water, with proper hydration and care carnations are perfect for home and event decor.
Number of Stems
- 25 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Breakage is possible, reserve shorter stems for small bud vases as blooms can be used at any length!
- To encourage opening, gently pinch the base of the bloom and fluff the petals with your fingers. Carnations are sturdy and this will not hurt them! Don’t be afraid!
- Monitor the water quality, if you notice it becomes off-color, replace the water, as murky water can cause rot.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of carnations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems