Pink (Pink Floyd) Roses – Standard – 25 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Roses are the classic wedding flower and symbolize love and romance.
- They are hardy, long lasting and available in a wide range of stunning colours and shades
- Boasting a beautiful fragrance and soft, lush petals that open over time and work perfectly for any style of arrangement, bouquet, or decor.
Number of Stems
- 25 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
Receiving Your Roses
- Your roses will arrive looking tired, they’ve been on a journey! Don’t worry, with some rest and water, they’ll perk up.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses (yes, we threw in a bonus one because we’re sweet like that).
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size. It takes 1-2 days for them to open up.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling. These petals might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Count the bunches as you are pulling them out of the box. Get in contact with us right away if anything is awry.
- For roses, leave the cardboard on for 2-4 hours while they are hydrating. After that, remove cardboard and place roses in a sunny spot so they will open to full capacity. If you’re not ready for them to fully open, keep them in a cooler, darker area. Note that once they open up, there is no going back!
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water (don’t use scissors). Make sure everything has elbow room – no crowding.
- Your roses will have lots of foliage on the stem, remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, be very careful and gentle to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Start arranging your flowers that evening or the following morning. Your flowers will need time to perk up and open.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of roses:
- Bridal Bouquet: 7-9 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 4-6 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem (consider ordering spray roses in a complementary colour for boutonnieres and corsages)
- Corsages: 1-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems