Red Mums – Large Size Cushion Style – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mums are full, long lasting, hardy flowers that come in a wide range of colours.
- These large blooms are extremely versatile and can be used to add volume to bouquets, centerpieces, arrangements…anything you’d like to create!
- Chrysanthemums do well out of water for extended periods of time so they are perfect for bridal bouquets and wedding décor such as garlands or archways
- Note: Mums come in many different styles with unique petal shapes. Your order will include the freshest and most beautiful variety available at the time.
- Depending on the time of year, these will be sourced locally or imported from overseas
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Take special care to remove all foliage – especially below water line in the vase. Mums are particularly prone to rot if left in murky or leafy water,
- Due to the nature of the large head, mums can occasionally pop off the stem. Take care not to bump or snap the stems. If this does happen…don’t fret! As mums can withstand extended periods of time out of water, broken stems can still be used for tablespaces or even by gluing the blooms into your arrangements with floral adhesive
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of mums:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: Too large
- Corsages: Too large
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems