White Mums W/Green Centre – Daisy Style Spray – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mums are long lasting, hardy, and versatile, available in so many colours!
- Spray mums have multiple blooms branching out from the top of the stem!
- These florals are a great choice for adding colour and texture to garden-style or wildflower bouquets.
- These mums have multiple blooms per stem which can be separated to get the most out of your stems.
- Mums do very well out of water for extended periods of time. Perfect for boutonnieres, tablescaping, or tucking into your garland for a beautiful pop of colour.
- Colour and bloom variation is natural and part of the joy of chrysanthemums (note, your mums may not be exactly as the photograph shows, mums are known for their variation!)
Check out the photos/videos to see what an average bunch size looks like.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Ensure all foliage is removed as mums are especially prone to rot if left in murky or leafy water.
- Your bundles may arrive with some broken blooms – this is normal! Use these shorter blooms for bud vases, table scaping, or even boutonnieres!
- These are a “cluster” flower, within the cluster you might see a small sub-stem with no bloom on it…that’s normal, just cut that stem off!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of spray mums:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stems