Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Veronica is a DIY dream for adding texture and an elegant, wispy garden or bohemian look.
- Each stem has an elongated conical shape with small blooms all over.
- These blooms are beautiful for an upright wildflower style-bouquet and a whimsical look.
- Arrange en masse in a tall vase for a simple, modern statement arrangement.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Stems are delicate and should be kept in a separate vase until arranged.
- To avoid giving your bouquet ‘horns’ use multiple stems in a bouquet, centerpiece or arrangement in clusters with other blooms and foliage.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of veronica:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: N/A will wilt out of water
- Corsages: N/A will wilt out of water
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1- 2 bunches