Regular price $25.00
- Looking for something that's wispy, moody, and a tad bit bohemian? Agonis is perfect for you!
- Agonis is pretty hardy, however the top leaves can easily shrivel, but can be pinched off.
Number of Stems
- Grower's bunch. Large bunches. Averages 20 stems per bunch
- Reddish, dark brown to burgundy, Color can vary but will be dark.
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don't have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for including agonis greenery in your arrangements:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/5 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/15 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches