Baby Blue Eucalyptus
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This aromatic eucalyptus has unique shaped leaves that run the length of each stem
- There are often lots of ‘branches’ off the main stem, so you can cut them off to make your bunch go further.
- Baby blue eucalyptus has a strong scent, its the most fragrant type of the eucalyptus.
- People love putting baby blue in their shower, the steam releases the oils, giving you a spa like experience!
- Baby blue is great to dry, just hang it upside down… once dried it’ll last for years.
- Expected vase life is an average of 14 days with proper care and handling.
- Note that when you’re working with baby blue eucalyptus, it will leave a sticky residue on your hands, so wear gloves if that bothers you!
Number of Stems
- Growers Bunch – between 8 and 12 stems
- Average stem length: 15 to 20 inches
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of baby blue eucalyptus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches