Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Myrtle is a lovely fragrant foliage with long, beautiful stems.
- Mrytal has long stems lined with glossy leaves. The leaves are clustered close together, giving a very dense appearance.
- Perfect for garlands, statements pieces, and arrangements.
- To add a pop of myrtle into bridal bouquets, the long stems can be cut into multiple shorter pieces
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Myrtle stems can be quite thick and difficult to cut – ensure you have sharp floral shears or clippers at hand.
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.