Ruscus – Israeli
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Israeli ruscus is a beautiful greenery, a nice shiny green.
- It has larger stems compared to Italian ruscus.
- Each stem features several laterals, covered in dark green leaves, the bottom of the stem doesn’t have leaves on them.
- Ruscus is making them an ideal backdrop for arrangements, table garlands, or centerpieces.
- Ruscus holds up well without water, even in hot weather. Its long lasting natures means that you might be able to re-use it for another event after yours!
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
- Stems are 60-80 cm long.
For information about general greenery care and important notes about quality, check out our Care Guide
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. With greenery you don’t have to worry about crowding the same way you do with flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your containers, doing this will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones and leaf shape of the greenery may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every stem will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of ruscus:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches