Peach Stock – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Stock (also known as Matthiola) is a beautifully scented flower, known for its strong smell, and its popularity in wedding bouquets.
- Stock has multiple blooms per bunch and adds oodles of texture and visual interest to bouquets.
- Note that it may be unavailable certain times of the year, if so, we will contact you to discuss an appropriate substitute
Number of Stems:
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- Stock falls into two flower design type categories… it has a large number of blooms on a single stalk, so you could use it as a line flower. If you prefer, pinch off some of the blooms on the bottom to give it a more “compact” appearance and use it as a filler/volume flower.
- Filler/Volume/Line Flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- The bottom blooms on stock will occasionally be stanky, simply remove them
- Stock doesn’t like extreme temperatures, if your wedding is in the heat of the summer keep this in mind to avoid disappointment!
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of stock:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1-3 stems
- Boutineers: N/A – too large
- Corsages: N/A – too large
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1- 2 bunches