Purple Freesia – 10 stem bu
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Freesia is a multi-bloom flower with an elegant elongated shape and a beautiful fragrance.
- These classic, garden-style blooms come in many different colours and add a beautiful touch to your bouquets or centrepieces.
- Most stems will have one main blooming branch and the others will look mostly green. These little green stems are excellent for textural elements or trim and put into a vase of warm water – these extra stems might bloom after several days! Bonus flowers!
Number of Stems
- Ten stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Details
- Freesia has multiple branches per stem which should be gently separated when unwrapping.
- If any of the blooms looks sub-par, simply pinch off and compost it.
- These blooms are delicate, keep them in their own dedicated vase until you’re ready to arrange.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of freesia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 2-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches