Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Also known as Goldenrod, Solidago is a classic filler flower that adds a sunny pop of colour to rustic or whimsical wildflower bouquets, centrepieces and arrangements!
- These blooms are extremely durable and long-lasting!
- Sprigs can be separated and used for boutonnieres and corsages
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – ten or more stems
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
No specific flower care needed
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of solidago:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/8 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs off a stem
- Corsages: Sprigs off a stem
- Centerpieces: 1/3 – 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1- 2 bunches