Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This tall and elegant flower dries great, and adds a great texture to bouquets
- Color ranges from red to deep burgundy.
- This flower variety has a long, stiff stem.
- Very hardy and predictable.
- Great for dark and moody vibes and rustic fall-style arrangements and bouquets.
- Use en masse in a tall vase for a simple, modern centrepiece
- Include odd numbers at differing heights to achieve a natural look in bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements
Number of Stems
- Ten stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Specific Flower Care
- Leaves are waxy and hardy – don’t worry about removing lower foliage.
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of sunset leucadenron:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 4-5 stems
- Centerpieces: 2 -3 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1 – 2 bunches