Regular price $20.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Add whimsical color and texture to arrangements with Craspedia (also known as Billy Balls).
- Craspedia have no foliage and large, spherical blooms with an intricate, scaly texture.
- The blooms are a bright, sunshine yellow hue. Best of all, craspedia are versatile, meaning these blooms can be used in anything from boho to rustic arrangements. Dries excellently and lasts a long time!
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
- Each stem has one round bloom. These flowers are fully bloomed upon arrival
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of craspedia:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Boutineers: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 15-20 stem
- Count the bunches as you are pulling them out of the box. Get in contact with us right away if anything is awry.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, some may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. Make sure everything has elbow room - no crowding.
- Some flowers will have lots of foliage on the stem, remove any that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, be very careful and gentle to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Start arranging your flowers that evening or the following morning. Your flowers will need time to perk up and open.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones of the flowers may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every bud will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don't let this stress you out! It's totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.