What You Get
- Peach (Shimmer) Roses – Standard (25 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Pink Ranunculus (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Peach Stock (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- White Scabiosa (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Craspedia (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Blue Eryngium (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- White Waxflower (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Yellow Mums – Large Spider Size (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Lavender Statice (10 stem bu) – 1 Bunch
- Leatherleaf Fern (growers bu) – 1 Bunch
- Salal (growers bu) – 1 Bunch
- Weeping Podocarpus (growers bu) – 1 Bunch
Blue Eryngium – 10 stem bu$45.00
Craspedia – 10 stem bu$40.00
Lavender Statice – 10 stem bu$28.00
Peach (Shimmer) Roses – Standard – 25 stem bu$125.00
Peach Stock – 10 stem bu$55.00
Yellow Mums – Large Size Spider – 10 stem bu$45.00
White Waxflower – 10 stem bu$57.00
Each package contains enough flowers and greenery to make approximately:
- 1 Bridal bouquet
- 1 Boutonniere + bonus greens for 1 Bridesmaid
- A few bonus greens/flowers to decorate a head table or make a centerpiece
Need some guidance and tips on how to DIY your wedding bouquets?
We’ve created some videos to help start you on your way!
If you’d like to see more photos of weddings that inspired this package, check out our pinterest board. If you love the vibe, then this package will suit what you’re looking for!
- Count the bunches as you are pulling them out of the box. Get in contact with us right away if anything is awry.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, some may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled
- Give everything a fresh cut (about 1 inch off), at an angle, with your snips and put them in fresh water. Make sure everything has elbow room – no crowding.
- Some flowers will have lots of foliage on the stem, remove any that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, be very careful and gentle to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Start arranging your flowers that evening or the following morning. Your flowers will need time to perk up and open.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature, the exact color tones of the flowers may vary to some degree.
- IMPORTANT ** Not every bud will be perfect. I follow the 5% rule, meaning that out of 100 stems, 5 stems may break while unpacking, look a little too mushed, etc. Don’t let this stress you out! It’s totally normal and to be expected when dealing with fresh/live product.
Rose Specific Care
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses (yes, we threw in a bonus one because we’re sweet like that).
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size. It takes 1-2 days for them to open up.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling. These petals might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- For roses, leave the cardboard on for 2-4 hours while they are hydrating. After that, remove cardboard and place roses in a sunny spot so they will open to full capacity. If you’re not ready for them to fully open, keep them in a cooler, darker area. Note that once they open up, there is no going back!