Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Statice has small crepe paper-like petals that gather in narrow rows at the top of green stems.
- Fun and whimsical – perfect for rustic and wildflower style bouquets, centerpieces, or arrangements.
- These are a great option for dried bouquets, they dry well and last a very long time once dried!
- Statice is known for vase longevity and vibrant colour. They have a beautiful appearance and are the ideal option for boutonnieres, flower crowns, and anything else that may be out of water for an extended period of time.
Number of Stems
- 10 stems per bunch
Flower Design Type
- How you use statice depends on your vibe! Use a few stems as a texture flower (the crepe like petals have a ton of texture to them), or put in a large volume in your bouquets as filler.
- Texture or Filler/Volume flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of statice:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/8 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs off a stem
- Corsages: 1-3 stems
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1- 2 bunches